This pretty asymmetrical one-piece swimsuit is the new season's novelty for girls!
A girly and refined model made of recycled fibers and certified anti-uv UPF 50+.
Its name comes from the island of Flores, in southern Indonesia! To match with your family after choosing the favorite print of the season.
An adjustable strap and an elasticated flounce to fit perfectly
- High quality recycled Lycra, quick drying, UPF 50+ certified
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
Refer to the size chart.
We recommend to select her usual size.
Octavie our model measures 115 cm and wears a size 6 years old.
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regurlarly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before puttin git away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Spain.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.