This one-piece swimsuit for the girls is eco-designed and has a straight neckline enlivened with a colored flounce and thin cross back matching straps. To match with the family!
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
- High-end elastic lycra and quick-drying fabric
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Matching Anti-UV Top 50+ also available
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
Refer to the size chart.
We recommend to select her usual size.
- Adjustable straps for more comfort (transparent buckle)
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash at 30° at the end of the summer
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before puttin git away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Spain.
Next stop Portugal and Marrakech, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production. This swimsuit has been made in Marrakech.