This eco-designed swimsuit, from recycled polyester fibers has a straight cut more modern and fitted for an elegant style. Button fastening waistband without elastic and embellished with a ton-on-ton zip.
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
- Side tabs adjustment with metal buckle for your comfort
- High quality and quick-drying fabric and mesh
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
Refer to the size chart.
If in doubt, we recommand going up one size, in particular if you have a large thigh circumference.
Nicolas our model is 181cm and wearing size M
- Mid-Tigh length
- Two side pockets
- 100% recycled polyester fibers
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash at 30° at the end of the summer
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Spain.
Next stop Portugal and Marrakech, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production. This swimsuit has been made in Marrakech.