La Samaritaine will open in June 2021 after closing its doors 16 years ago.
Inspiring, vibrant and authentic, it embodies the values of French savoir-faire and art de vivre and it is an honor for GILI'S to have designed this shirt with the Samaritaine teams for its rebirth.
This eco-designed swimsuit, from recycled polyester fibers, has a classic and aesthetic cut. Its tightened elastic waistband by a drawstring brings the comfort and the ease you are looking for.
- High quality and quick-drying fabric and mesh
- Two side pockets
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
Refer to the size chart.
If in doubt, we recommand going up one size, in particular if you have a large thigh circumference.
Nicolas our model is 181cm and wearing size M
- Mid-Tigh length
- Recycled polyester fibers
- Engraved resin tips
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Spain.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.