This bikini bottom was born at the same time as the founders’ daughter and has her name, Octavie. Eco-designed, the little gathered panties match the family!
- High-end elastic lycra and quick-drying fabric
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water, and sun
- To match with the t-shirt Anti-UV SPF 50+
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
- Elastic waistband for an ideal comfort
- 82% recycled polyester fibers and 18% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise. 100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Spain.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.