For each of you to find your happiness, we have created Sumba, a new one-piece triangle model with a sublime halterneck that plunges into the back like the ocean. A model that ties at the neck to adjust the natural fit of the neckline and adapt to different breast sizes. Here is the perfect alliance between freedom of movement and the enhancement of your feminine curves.
Eco-designed in recycled polyester fibers, it takes its name from the island of Sumba, Indonesia.
- Lightly indented panties
- Quick drying, certified UPF 50+
- Thin and soft lining, tone on tone
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
Refer to the size chart.
When choosing your size, take into accaount the lenght of your bust more than the size of your breast.
We recommend to select your usual size for the bottom. Select one size up if you are 5.6 feet tall or more, or if you are C-CUP or more.
Melissa our model is 171cm tall and is a 90C, she wears a size 38.
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Italy.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.