BORNEO one-piece swimsuit, eco-designed from recycled polyester fiber.
- Wide straps with a feminine rounded neckline
- Large swim back with small embroidery
- Integrated bra cup that ensures a good support for larger breasts
- Slightly scalloped panty
- Thin and soft lining
- Exclusive print
Offered : A navy blue pouch is offered to keep your swimsuit, even when it is wet.
Refer to the size chart.
When choosing your size, take into account the lenght of your bust more than the size of your breast.
We recommend to select your usual size for the bottom. Select one size up if you are 5.6 feet tall or more, or if you are C-CUP or more.
Karen our model measures 172cm tall and she wears a size 38
- Slightly high-cut briefs
- 85% recycled polyamide and 15% elastane
Care tips for taking care of your swimsuit and keeping it for several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after use
- Careful, if there is a very chlorinated swimming pool, the color may fade slightly.
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure the jersey is dry before locking it away until next year
- Do not tumble dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Italy.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.