This eco-designed two-piece bathing suit, from recycled polyester fibers, elegant and feminine, with it’s lovely full-cup triangle bikini and it’s bottom with side ties which enhance women’s bodies.
- Braces to be tied behind the neck and strip under the breast for a firm support
- Bottom with side ties, adjustable and slightly low-cut
- Reshaping effect fabric, which sublimates the silhouette
- Thin and soft lining, tone on tone
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
Refer to the size chart.
We recommend to select your usual size, for the top and the bottom.
Julia our model is 172cm and wearing size 38
- V-shaped cleavage, deep and elegant, and delicate back with a nice flat and navy blue resin fastener
- Bust darts
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Wash your swimsuit regularly. Preferably by hand, otherwise machine wash at 30° in an underwear net, especially to protect the clasp
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Italy.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.