This new 2-piece swimwear is an ode to simplicity, with naturally curved contours. Back to basics - already an icon!
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
- A delicate bra-like bikini top providing an uber-feminine neckline
- Bespoke comfort thanks to the underwiring and adjustable straps
- Snug fitting, classic cut bikini bottoms to enhance your figure
- Colourful signature piping on the neckline and the top of the bikini bottoms
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
Refer to the size chart.
We recommend to select your usual size, for the top and the bottom.
Alexandra our model is 176cm and wearing size 38
- V-shaped cleavage, deep and elegant, and delicate back with a nice flat and navy blue resin fastener
- Thin and soft lining, tone on tone
- Bust darts
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash at 30° at the end of the summer
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Italy.
Next stop Portugal and Marrakech, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production. This swimsuit has been made in Portugal.