With the same taste for travel and heart-warming colors, GILI'S joins forces with Bensimon this year for a capsule to love each other as a family, in the city or on the water!
With this very colorful print, the capsule pays tribute to military surplus, anchored in Bensimon's DNA, and to Indonesian camouflage, GILI'S' territory of inspiration.
This one-piece triangle swimwear, very feminine and modern, enhances the cleavage and the silhouette with elegance and simplicity. Eco-designed from recycled polyester fibers, its name come from the 2nd daughter of Clarisse and Aymeric, the founders of GILI’S.
- V-shaped cleavage, deep and elegant & square back cleavage
- Wide and straight straps with colour strip under the breast for a firm support
- Reshaping effect fabric, which sublimate the silhouette
- Thin and soft lining, tone on tone
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
Refer to the size chart.
When choosing your size, take into account the lenght of your bust more than the size of your breast.
We recommend to select your usual size for the bottom. Select one size up if you are 5.6 feet tall or more, or if you are C-CUP or more.
Julie our model is 171cm and wearing size 38
- Slightly low-cut pant
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Italy.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.