A beautiful swimsuit with a V-neckline, the new Borneo one-piece offers a more relaxed silhouette that is still feminine with its bare back. It is also eco-designed in recycled polyester fibers.
- Wide straps with a feminine V-neckline
- An open back with a large rounded neckline
- A bra in the lining provides support for larger breasts
- Thin and soft white lining
- Chlorine, salt and sun resistant fabric
- Free navy blue pouch to store your swimsuit, even when it's wet
- Exclusive prints inspired by the designers' travels
Refer to the size chart.
When choosing your size, take into accaount the lenght of your bust more than the size of your breast.
We recommend to select your usual size for the bottom. Select one size up if you are 5.6 feet tall or more, or if you are C-CUP or more.
Julia our model is 172cm and wearing size 38
- Slightly low-cut pant
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Italy.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.