This one-piece triangle swimwear, very feminine and modern, enhances the cleavage and the silhouette with elegance and simplicity. Eco-designed, its name come from the 2nd daughter of Clarisse and Aymeric, the founders of GILI’S.
- Exclusive prints inspired by the travels of the founders
- Wide and straight straps with colour strip under the breast for a firm support
- V-shaped cleavage, deep and elegant, and square and graphic back cleavage
- Reshaping effect polyester fabric, which sublimate the silhouette
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
- Blue drawstring bag offered to put your swimsuit, even when wet
Refer to the size chart.
When choosing your size, take into account the lenght of your bust more than the size of your breast.
We recommend to select your usual size for the bottom. Select one size up if you are 5.6 feet tall or more, or if you are C-CUP or more.
Alexandra our model is 176cm and wearing size 38
- Slightly low-cut pant
- Thin and soft lining, tone on tone
- 80% recycled polyester fibers and 20% elastane
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash at 30° at the end of the summer
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Italy.
Next stop Portugal and Marrakech, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production. This swimsuit has been made in Portugal.