A classic and elegant swim brief to wear at the pool or beach, made of an eco-designed Italian fabric in recycled polyamide.
- The model is embellished with a fluorescent yellow inner drawstring.
- Contrasting waistband with the brand's signature Azulejos pattern
- Thin and soft navy blue lining on the front of the product only
- Italian fabric for quick drying
- 78% recycled polyamide and 22% elastane
- OEKO TEX fabric resistant to chlorine, salt and sun
- Free navy blue pouch to store your swimsuit, even when it's wet
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Spain.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.