These eco-designed swim shorts have a more modern, fitted straight cut for an elegant style. Its flat waistband without elastic closes with a button and a tone-on-tone zip.
- Side adjustment tabs with metal buckles for your comfort
- High quality canvas and mesh guaranteeing quick drying
- Chlorine, salt and sun resistant fabric
- Navy blue pouch offered to store your swimsuit, even when it is wet
Refer to the size chart.
If in doubt, we recommend going up one size, in particular if you have a large thigh circumference.
Nicolas our model is 181cm and wears a size L
60% polyamide, 40% cotton
- Fabric resistant to chlorine, salted water and sun
Care instruction to take care of your swimsuit, to keep it several summers:
- Rinse with clear water after using it
- Machine wash regularly at 30°
- Make sure your swimsuit is dry before putting it away until next year
- Do not machine dry
At GILI’S our trademark is our expertise.
100% of our fabrics and textiles are sourced in Europe (Spain or Italy), so as to guarantee the quality and closely monitor the workmanship and durability. The fabric of this swimsuit is from Spain.
Next stop Portugal, where we have carefully selected our factories, ensuring the respect of our ecological and social commitments. We visit them several times a year to control, iter alia, the quality of production.